Meet Bryn English, a golden-eyed beauty, who is taking the modeling world by storm – all while keeping her head firmly on her shoulders. Her motto: ”Wish it, Dream it, Do it”. Bryn has appeared in editorials for Vogue Italia, and has walked the runways for Victoria’s Secret Pink and Aeropostale. Catch a rising star!
I am from West Palm Beach FL and met a photographer who encouraged me to start modeling as a career.
2) Describe your typical day:
My typical day consists of getting up early, running around the city and going to castings all day. Then once I get home, I sit down and relax with a cup of tea (:
3) What are the things you do to stay fit and healthy?
I go to the gym at least 3 times a week and love doing Pilates/yoga classes. I’m also a very big health freak and enjoy eating clean.
4) Do you have a favorite soundtrack that you bring when you shoot in studio?
No, but If I have a choice of the type of music played, I always suggest upbeat music like Kesha.
5) What has been your favorite booking so far?
I would have to say my favorite booking so far was for Snow Magazine because I got to shoot with a pack of huskies in fake snow. It was really awesome.
6) Describe your dream booking: photographer/location/client:
My dream booking is for Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister with Bruce Weber somewhere on a tropical island
7) Tell us how you manage school with modeling:
I graduated high school a year early so I’m taking a year or two to just focus on work then I’m going to start taking classes online while still working.
8) Do you have any advice for models who are about to travel for the first time to another modeling market?
Yes! ALWAYS keep your guard up and your head high. Also, be very strong-minded and just know that you are who you are.
9) Where can we follow you online?