Ready to create some “Midnight Memories” with the lads from One Direction? I received one of their three new makeup collections stored in an autographed keepsake tin, and I had to give it a try on one of my editorial photo shoots. We chose to keep the colors bright enough for a day look and by layering the darker shades you could build the colors up to a more evening look for going out. The Liquilights Glow Gloss actually glows under UV light for a fun effect for concerts or clubs.
All the colors in the kit are named after songs from the hit album “Midnight Memories”:
- “Through the Dark” – Liquilights Glow Gloss
- “Best Song Ever” – crimson red crème lipstick
- “Little Black Dress” – volumizing mascara in perfectly black
- “Right Now” – liquified metallic steel nail varnish
- “Better Than Words” – blackest black eye crayon
The 4+1 Eyeshadow palette includes:
- “Little White Lies” – palest warm gray
- “Don’t Forget Where You Belong” – soft pink shimmer
- “Half A Heart” – metal gray
- “Strong” – charcoal matte black shimmer
- “Midnight Memories” – silver glitter crème
Included in the kit are five decorating stencils that you can use with the “Better Than Words” blackest black eye crayon to apply to yourself for a temporary, fun look.
Other sets in the One Direction Makeup Collection include “Take Me Home” and “Up All Night”. Why not try them all? The combinations are endless there is something for every mood and occasion.
For all the latest news about the One Direction makeup collection check out their Facebook page to see lots of photos, tips and color swatches.
Photography by Allana Wesley White http://www.allanawesleywhite.com
Powered by Brandbacker